Friday, November 4, 2016

First Mod Squad Challenge for November - Go for the Gold


This card is for the Mod Squad Challenge that is found here. I found these lovely gold scraps in my stash, I used an old SU background stamp for the stamping on the middle circle. The embossing folder is from Sizzix, and the snowflake punch is Martha Stewart. I edged the middle circle with gold Nuvo embellishment mousse and added the gemstone for the middle of the snowflake. I figure if you use elegant items on an easy CAS card, you come up with some amazing results. This one will be easy to duplicate if I get in a bind for more Christmas cards needed.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

First of all that embossing folder is fabulous, but putting the simple three gold circles on it is just so unique. I love how this turned out. Good luck! Thanks for joining us at The Mod Squad this week.
Barbara Mod Squad Host

Johanna said...

Gorgeous card and a wonderful idea.