Friday, November 18, 2016

Mod Squad challenge - Ribbons, Ribbons! Who's got the ribbon?

I decided to take on Judy and Vicki's challenge to use Ribbon on a card this week. I was excited to see Power Poppy being one of the sponsors this week. So, I printed out this Power Poppy holly digital I have on my computer. I have grown to love using digitals mainly having the advantage of sizing it to be whatever you need. I colored the image with copic markers and added a stamped senitment. I decided to add the ribbon a  little differently into the design of the card.  I am a huge fan of Marcella Hawley's artwork and have always enjoyed using her images on my cards.


Check out the details of this challenge over at the Mod Squad blogsite.

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this beautiful holly design and the wonderful way you used your ribbon with the red stripes!! Great holiday card, Liz!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So glad you joined us this week and with a beautiful card. Love your coloring and of course, the stripes. Thanks for joining in at Mod Squad