Thursday, November 3, 2016

AI challenge - Prep for Christmas 196


Wow, was it ever fun to find this challenge from Art Impressions on Paper Playful today. I got this AI stampset on sale after Christmas last year. I love their old ladies, since I find myself in that category and I find the humor in them and understand them entirely. I colored my image with copucs and Spectrum pens and made use of some glittery paper on my after the Christmas sales last year. It's been fun pulling out all these great buys and having such fun creating with them all this year. You can find the challenge HERE.

4 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

This is very cute! I love how the striped paper works with her striped sleeves. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week. ~Renee

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very fun and funny card!

Margo said...

Great minds think alike - I used this image as well!
I love your fun card!

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute card!! She cracks me up every time! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions!