Friday, November 4, 2016

PP Power and Sparkle November challenge


Love the Power and Sparkle challenge for November that I found over on their blogsitehttp://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/:
 I love this pink and white houndstooth paper I found in the bargains at Tuesday Morning a while back. It came in handy for this Think Pink challenge theme. I used Power Poppy's holly digital and fancy cut it out to spread cross the front of my card. I love silver with pink so I added the silver metallic ribbon too. A few diecut berries I added and I popped my holly up with dimensionals. Thanks, Power Poppy for getting me well on my way to getting my cards done before November is over.

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Liz this is beautiful! The holly looks fabulous and I do like the package look you created. Wonderful job with the pink!

Carol said...

Lovely card!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Ooooo Liz!! Love your richly colored holly against that super classy pink houndstooth background. And pink berries...love 'em!! Love how it looks like a package with a gorgeous decoration on top too! You rocked this challenge!!

ChristineCreations said...

OOO so fun with the pink houndstooth background Liz! A great backdrop for that pretty holly! Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy this month!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is a great paper for you holly to set on! Great Christmas card!