Wednesday, July 18, 2018

CCEE1829



Hello to all our CCEE followers! Lynn here to share with you this week's challenge.

"Back in the day when I was a young mother, one of the first trips I planned during the summer break from school was a day at the zoo for my son and his cousins. We all loved watching the crazy antics of the animals. This week in honor of zookeepers' week, I am challenging you all to include at least one (more if you want) zoo animal on your card."

Those of you who choose to share your card in an online gallery, please include the keyword CCEE1829.

I used some great design paper on kraft and used  these lions from an old retired stamp set from Stampin' Up. Retirement means fixed income at my house, so since I have made a major investment in my stamp collecting over the years when I worked, I am now getting around to using some of these things I have had and not made much use of. It's been fun pulling out so many of these old gems 

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

No lion, this is grrreat .... sorry couldn’t help myself lol

Vicky Gould said...

Frisky little lions having a fun time! Love it!

Lois said...

Good idea to use what you've got! I love the shiny paper in the background.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Those are real oldies but goodies. Love your choices of paper!!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

jojot said...

I too have gems that need more 'using'....lol.....I just love the dp you used....it is rich and eye catching.....I actually thought you ded some heat embossing on it but then realized it was just a gorgeous element of the dp......I too have this retired SU set but never thought to use it.....fab work