Friday, October 13, 2017

Mod Squad Fall Fest challenge


Fall is my favorite season of the year. The lovely colors of fall are my favorites and I welcome the cooler air. I made this card for the fall fest challenge over at MOD SQUAD CHALLENGE I used a mixture of my oxide distress inks on white and then stamped the leaves (Flourishes), which I think was designed by Marcella Hawley years ago before she started Power Poppy. I have always been a big fan of her fabulous artwork.  I also embossed the torn panel with an inked Darice embossing folder. The smaller leaves are a Martha Stewart punch, and the sentiment is from Stampabilities.

2 comments:

jojot said...

this is autumnal perfection...love this leafy card, Liz

Barbara said...

I am right with you girlfriend, about the wonderful colors of fall. Your card exemplifies that. Gorgeous leaves in the golden colors of fall. I also have many stamp sets designed my Marcella before she was Power Poppy. She is the best when it comes to flowers and plants. Don't you think. Your card is fabulous and thanks so much for sharing with us at the Mod Squad this week. God luck.
Barbara, Challenge Host