Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Little Red Wagon challenge #414



I decided this card for the challenge on SCS is also perfect for the Little Red Wagon challenge as well to use leftovers. I make layouts with my leftover scraps and have them ready to go for future projects. So, today, I added the pumpkin, leaves and sentiment, also making use of scraps and stamps that I have left out on my stamping table. I gathered all these things up and created this card.

Check out the challenge you can find on The Little Red Wagon.

We finally got a day that feels like fall today in my part of Texas. It is only going to last a few days, but I will wish all of you this greeting,  "Happy Fall, Y'all,"  since it feels right with the cool weather.

1 comment:

JanR said...

Great Thanksgiving card! Always feels good to use up those scraps, doesn't it? Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.