Saturday, August 26, 2017

Little C's Aloha Friday Challenge - medallions


We are riding out a hurricane here on the Texas Gulf coast and stamping seems to be the best distraction. We have been fortunate this time to have our power. I have just recently gotten into using Tim Holtz's distress inks and oxide inks and they just cease to amaze me what all you can do with them.  I used the smash and spritz method for my background. Then I stamped a partial Stampin' Up medallion on the edge. I also added a little French Script, The cake and sentiment are from Unity.
I colored the cake with copic markers. I also used a silver metallic pen,

This is the first time I think I have taken part in the Little C's Aloha Friday Challenge, but I have been trying to find new challenges every week. The challenge for this week was to use a medallion.

No comments: