Saturday, August 26, 2017

Less is More 343 - use a real object



I am homebound and stuck here for a few days as we are getting constant rain from Hurricane Harvey.  I had just gotten some new stamps in the mail this week from Unity, so as long as the power holds out, I can spend some quality time in my stamping room. Not too bad of a way to suffer.  I have made this card for the Less is More challenge to make use of a real object. I used a real clip on this, and a tag. I used one of my new oxide ink colors on this one. You can check on the challenge here.

7 comments:

Nonni said...

What a beautiful card with vintage feel! I love all the stamps and the monochrome, neutral color palette. We might like to see a bit more white space in our clean and simple challenge (a bit more empty space in the base card for example) but I anyway love your take on the challenge, that clip looks awesome! I hope the hurricane doesn't do any damage to your house or be too much of a pain in any way. Stay safe and thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Jan said...

Great card xx Jan

Kathyk said...

Cool make, glad to hear you are safe from Hurricane Harvey

Kathyk

Izzy Scrap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Izzy Scrap said...


A fabulous vintage card with this design and colours and the clip finishes the card beautifully! Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A stunning use of vintage images and inking. Great colour use and love the 'real object.' As Nonni mentions we do like to see a little more 'clean/empty/white' space on our cards at Less is More but thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us this week.

Viv said...

How clever to use a tag and a clip on your card,such a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at 'Less is More';) Viv (Guest Designer) xx