Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Pumpkin Spice


I had such fun with this pumpkin stamp this fall season. Today I used it on the "Pumpkin Spice" challenge over at Heart 2 Heart challenge.  I loved making the background for this card as I used up lots of scraps from my paper scraps. I am not sure of the source of this stamp, but I used spiced marmalaid distress oxide ink for a watercolor smash onto the white paper. Then I stamped the image with versafine black ink. To make the leaves and stem the colors I wanted I used colored pencils. I really liked the way you could work the pencils on top of that DOI. I added some shading to the pumpkin with colored pencils as well.

I hope eveyone is having a great fall season. It is my favorite time of the year and I love the fall colors.


1 comment:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Quite a lot of coloring techniques used in here, the more the merrier...very unique pumpkin stamp. Thanks for sharing this with us at Heart2Heart.