Wednesday, October 10, 2018

CCEE1841 Dogs


Joanne here with a challenge close to her heart....

As you all know, I love my two pups. They are both rescue pups from
Tennessee. Well, October is Adopt a Shelter Dog month. Let’s create
cards with dogs on them.

So,  Joanne, I had to use a dog that is a favorite of many over the years, Snoopy. I used colored pencils to color my image. 

Please join us with your cute pup image and post it to the cceestampers blogsite link here. While you are there, check out all the team's cute collection of dogs. 

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

who doesn't love Snoopy and Charlie Brown, super cute card

Lois said...

Don't we all love Charlie Brown and Snoopy? We should all have a friendship like that!

MiamiKel said...

Omgosh, the cutest! I should have used one of my Snoopy stamps - just didn't have time to make a card! Love yours!

Vicky Gould said...

What a wonderful sentiment....Charlie knows his stuff! Cute as can be!

Maryann said...

Fabulous card, you just have to love Snoopy

Lynn McAuley said...

Fortunately my new furry friends are much for licking!! Love this fabulous Charlie Brown and Snoopy image!! Great card for this week's challenge!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Snoopy is the perfect doggie for the challenge! Fun card, mf!