Friday, October 19, 2018

CFC pink and gray challenge


I did this card for the pink and gray challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays challenge. I wanted to keep in one layered and mostly white, but I inked the inside of an embossing folder with pink and smake distress oxide inks, spritzed it with water and smalsed my paper in the middle of it. I stamped the ribbon in pink, and the flowers in gray. I then colored in the flowers with pink colored pencil and added gray pearls for the centers.

I have many friends who have had to fight this battle. I made this in honor of their bravery and courage they have shown in the eye of the storm. Love you all.

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a great card of support for those fighting for their lives!!

LaurieC said...

This card has a great mixed media look to it!! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!!

creative lady said...

Love your mixed media card, love the layout too. Thanks for joining CAS-ual Friday's Challenge.

Marcia said...

What a beautiful card. Love how you used the embossing folder to add background color. Thanks so much for joining us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.