Wednesday, March 30, 2016

CCEE1613 Eiffel Tower Day


 Frances is again for her last challenge for the month.



According to the Days of the Year web site today is Eiffel Tower Day. So for our challenge this week let's celebrate all things Parisian …. It could be the Eiffel Tower, French Poodle; Berets; Champagne; Red, White & Blue Color Combo etc.


We'd love to have you play along. All you have to do is create something using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1613. Don't forget tlink it on Inlinkz on the CCEEblogspot site so that everyone else can see your card too. While you are there check out all the cards left there by the other team members. 



Over the last couple of weeks I have had internet connection issues due to an electical storm knocking out my modem. Things are now resolved and I am again a happy camper. I could not find the Eiffel tower in any of my stamps, so I  purchased a dimension sticker set that included it. I stamped the background with Verve and SU stamps. I colored my flowers with copic markers. A song came to mind, "I love Paris in the Springtime!" so decided to add the stamped flowers. 

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

Oh now you have me singing that song in my head haha ... love your Eiffel Tower Sticker on this card

Vicky Gould said...

Oh la la indeed! What a pretty Parisian card, Liz!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What great additions those flowers are!!!!! Your card is really Paris in the Spsring!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fabulous blend of images for this wonderful Parisian design, Liz! You have created the perfect stage for your Eiffel Tower! Beautiful card!

Lois said...

What a great find! That sticker is very life-like. You've created a lovely Parisian card.

Joanne (jojot) said...

this truly is an 'oolala' card......truly Pariaisn inspired....and just perfectly lovely