Wednesday, March 2, 2016

CCEE1609



Hi everyone,

Welcome to another month of fun challenges, this month our challenge hostess is Frances.

Today is "I want to Be Happy Day" … who doesn't want to be happy :) and tomorrow is Dress in Blue Day (my favorite color). So for our cards this week let's include the word "Happy" somewhere on your card and also include the color blue.


We'd love to have you play along. All you have to do is create something using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1609. Don't forget to link it to the CCEEstampers blog   and check out what the rest of the team has created for this challenge. 

i loved this happy paper from My Mind's Eye that  reminds me of the song, Blue Skies shining on me, nothing but blue skies do I see!!! The die is from Tim Holtz and I won it as my prize from the October Hope You can Cling to Challenge over on SCS. The butterfly punch is from Martha Stewart. Clean and simple for this one this week. And I hope spring is headed your way!!!

7 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

Definitely a happy card with that awesome designer paper. Congrats on your HYCCT win! Isn't it fun to do something for others and get a prize too!

Lynn McAuley said...

I used my HYCCT prize today, as well! What a fabulous spring delight you have created here with that awesome designer paper and your die cut butterflies and sentiment! Great card, Liz!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This sky is the happiest with all the butterflies! What a nice prize to win!!

Lois said...

I love that wonderful patterned paper! This must be HYCCT prize week. I used a stamp earlier in the week that I had won during HYCCT.

StampOwl said...

love the cloud paper with butterflies ... beautiful card

Maryann said...

a bright a cheerful card

Joanne (jojot) said...

everything about this card says HAPPY.....love it