Wednesday, March 23, 2016

CCEE1612 Celebrating Frances' Birthday

Hi everyone,



It's time for another fun challenge here on CCEE Stampers.



As today is our hostess, Frances' birthday, let's create a card that includes the things she loves … owls and cards that pop up; flip or pull open; accordion style etc. Any type of construction style card will do anything goes but preferably not a flat card this week.


We'd love to have you play along. All you have to do is create something using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1612. Don't forget to link your card over on the CCEE blog site and go check out all the creations that the other team members have shared to help our dear friend, Frances, celebrate her special day in this special way!! 

PS This was especially challenging to me, as I had to create my own owl, and I have never mastered the flip, pop up, or accordion cards.  But just for you, Frances, I made this attempt!!

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Great job with this fun punch art ow, Liz! Wonderful papers and die cut sentiment for this delightful birthday card for Frances!

Vicky Gould said...

Your hand-made owl is adorable!!!! I'd say you just passed the flip card test, Liz. Love your layout!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Good for you, making your own owl!! This card is just wonderful!!

Lois said...

Great job at creating that owl from scratch, Liz!

StampOwl said...

wow I feel honoured that you attempted the flip it card and creating an owl just for me :)