Saturday, April 2, 2016

Less is More 270


Less is More is usually likes very much white  than most challenges, but this week we are to replace the white with a color. So, I just pretended that my river rock SU paper was white and left it very much undercovered by stamping or stenciling, I used a negative piece of these diecut leaves as a stencil to sponge on my color.  I think the scripture is from Sweet and Sassy. I punched ivory flowers to add to the leaves and added rhinestones as the flower centers.

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Esther said...

A simple and impactful layout. I like how you sponged the leaves as it really adds a feeling of texture and dimension!

Ann said...

A great take on this challenge Liz! So very soft and pretty - love the stencilling through the die cut negative!

Chrissie said...

This is just lovely Liz and perfect for our challenge this time! The colours you used look so restful!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is more"

Susan said...

Nice combination of stamping and die cuts. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A striking and elegant combination of colours and dies.
Great take on the challenge Liz and Thanks for sharing at Less is More this week. Sarah

Lynn McAuley said...

It's beautiful! I love it!

Sid said...

A great and beautiful card design !! I have also become your latest blog follower !

Liz said...

Love this design, gorgeous CAS card.

Liz - LIM Guest Designer xx

Neets B said...

Love your earthy colour choice and your sponged leaves look fabulous.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More