Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Word art Wednesday #36


This is such a powerful message from the Word for just the best advice of parenting we can give anyone.
AMEN, and AMEN. The cross image is from Verve and the mother silhouette is from Flourishes. I just used various papers I found in my scraps for the paper on the card. Word art Wednesday is my favorite Wednesday challenge. I'm getting a late start today, because I had other things that needed to be done today. One of which was having lunch with my favorite pastor, Lorraine Brown!! What a spiritual inspiration she is to me!!!

8 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Liz! I am so glad that you enjoy Word Art Wednesday, because YOU are such a huge blessing to us! I just love seeing your art each week in our challenges, and your art always makes me smile. Thanks for participating!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Mynn xx said...

Such a pretty card! LOVE all the fabulous elements--especially the pearls! Fabulous cards! :) I hope you come and play along with me at Technique Tuesday!!!

Carol said...

I like the angles on this card. So pretty!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Amen! Love it Liz!

stamp-color-and create said...

Love what you did with the card. Great piece of scripture.

Kristen said...

That is a great scripture to use for your card, very inspirational!

Sharing bloggy love, visiting from Wordless Wednesdays
xo, Kristina
Come visit and say hello!
www.pearlgateway.com

Marlena M. said...

Your image is perfect for this verse! Thank you for sharing this gorgeous work at Word Art Wednesday, Liz. ;)

Wendy Swenne said...

I really like that stamp at the bottom!

Thanks so much for sharing your art with us on WAW.

Wendy