Friday, July 13, 2012

CAS-ual Friday Challenge #61


I love all white cards, especially for wedding cards. I did this one for the CAS-ual Friday Challange to use strips of color or texture. I used the texture options for this one. The sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up. The textures were Sizzix embossing folders and Cuttlebug folders, the punches are Martha Stewart and Stampin' Up and the label is from Spellbinders. Added dimensionals to adhere the pieces and pearls as the last embellishment. This was a 10 minute card. Elegant look, but quick to do, my favorite combination.

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is absolutley elegant!!! I love it!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Sooooo elegant!

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome and elegant wedding design!! Beautiful work, Liz!

Liz said...

So pretty Liz, I love the strips of texture.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous Liz! White on white is always a winner in my book!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful white on white card! Love the embossed paper strips :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

I just love white on white...especially for wedding cards :0)
great idea to use the embossed strips..love the textures :0)
So glad you joined us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Carol said...

SO Pretty, Liz!!