Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WAW35


I was delighted to find this scripture from Deuteronomy as the featured scripture today on Word Art Wednesday. The pear is a multi-layered stamp from Kitchen Sink Stamps. Isn't it amazing how when we put the love of God first in our lives, there seems to be less of me and a new joy in sharing that love with others.
This is one of those scriptures that remind us it is not about me because I am giving God my all. And He is my all in all. Like a song I love says, "He is my strength when I am weak, He is the treasure that I seek, He is my All in All. When I am down, He picks me up, when I am dry, He fills my cup."

5 comments:

Liz said...

Very pretty, mlove this scriptures.TFS
Hugs

Carol said...

I love your colors and the pretty pears! Nice card.

Marlena M. said...

I love that song too~it brings tears to my eyes! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card, Liz, at Word Art Wednesday!

Dad24treasures said...

Beautiful layers and colours! Thanks for linking up at WAW :)

-Paula from the WAW DT

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely STUNNING!