Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Using those old forgot stamps


I have gone to putting all my old Stampin' Up sets into tubs fitting categories so that they are easier to find when I would like to use them. I started a heart and Valentine tub that anything in that fits that category. Last week I pulled that tub out and rediscovered some of these old favorite stamps I needed to be using for Valentines Day. I love seeing how these work with new ways to embellish and new papers. There is nothing worse than neglected rubber!!!LOL Show some of your old stamps a little love every once and a while. The sketch I used is today's sketch on SCS's sketch challenge.

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

poor little stamps, all tucked away and forgotten LOL, I have started doing this too (using what I have), I am going to try and NOT buy any new stamps this year, key work being try LOL. Your card is gorgeous

Ana Carolina Little said...

Beautiful card Liz. There is a challenge blog about using old stamps, it is called "Use it Tuesday". I have a picture of it in my blog. Love those flowers!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just adorable... I too have tons of neglected stamps )0=

MiamiKel said...

Love this, Liz! Perfect Valentine's card! I made a pact with myself that I would use my SU stamps THIS YEAR, part of my use what ya got campaign :) I have 140+ sets and most have never seen ink! Shameful! So this is our year, girl! Hugs to you! x0x0