Sunday, January 29, 2012

Stampin' Sisters in Christ 124

I always love doing the Sunday challenge over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. This week
Lovely Linda wants us to share our true style. Well, I love using punches and diecuts, I love taffeta ribbon, I love Basic Grey papers, I love the lyrics of this song, and I love sharing Christ's love in my crafting. This image is from Our Dail Bread Designs. I stamped the image in Tuxedo black and colored it with my copic markers, which is my favorite coloring tool.  

7 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Liz this is truly beautiful!!!

Liz said...

so pretty, I love how you used your die cuts, and punch's love your color choice.

Ana Carolina Little said...

Liz, love the dies and punches you use. Very pretty card!!!

Melina said...

OH Liz! this is gorgeous! I also love the dies and punches you used :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your love all these fun things sure shows on the beautiful card GF!

Traci M said...

This is so sweet, perfect colors for your bird and sentiment/song!! Love your style, and thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!!

Unknown said...

Liz just love visiting your blog, I miss seeing it as often as I used to with MFP. This card is simply lovely! Every detail! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!