Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stampin' Sisterhood

It's Sunday and my idea of relaxing on Sunday includes some time in my stamp room. I am also working hard on Valentines this week, so I made this sketch challenge over on Stampin' Sisterhood's Sunday challenge a good one to try. Here's what I came up with and I wanted to use my new stamp I received a couple of weeks ago from Rubbernecker because I won the challenge drawing a couple of weeks ago. I had been eyeing this medallion stamp for a long time over there and so I knew just which one to pick when given a choice. It's always fun to win something!!! I added a heart stamp from Stampin' Up and a scripture stamp from Stampabilities. I cuttlebugged the card base with a cuttlebug folder. Added some grandy ribbon and some pearls. Quick and easy Valentine!

12 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Liz, this is a very pretty card.
Thankyou for the comments you made about my Amazing Grace Scripture Art.

The Other Patti Sue said...

It's a beauty for sure Liz! Love your combination of images!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Beautiful card, Liz! I like your pretty colors, the embossing,and how you used the medallion image.

Sarah said...

Liz, your card is awesome! Love that gorgeous ribbon. Thanks for visiting. Hugs, Sarah

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous sketch, and wow...you sure did a great Vday card using it...fabbo

Melina said...

Oh my the embossing is lovely...that ribbon is too yummy! great card :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Very pretty! Fab use of the sketch, love the added embossing!

craftieodmae said...

absolutley gorgeous, love the verse!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Liz!!! Love the embossing folder that you used for this card... LOVEly!!!

Jacquel said...

Your card is so pretty & I like the layout! Very nice work...TFS!!!

C said...

So pretty, Liz. Love the pink...perfect for the season of love.

Julia Aston said...

A lovely card Liz! the medallion stamping looks wonderful on the die cut as well as the sheer ribbon and wonderful Psalm!