Tuesday, January 17, 2012

JUGS119


I was busy and away from my stamproom and computer over the weekend, so I am trying to get caught up on some of the challenges I missed like Saturday's Just for us Girls.We were to use the collage stamping technique. I love this technique and have my own way of doing it, I'm sure. I sponged around some diecut pieces first on my background, then I added the French Script stamp (retired SU) and then stamped some other retired stamps from Stampin' Up that I found in my Valentine/heart tub. I diecut some other flourishy pieces and some flowers to add to the card. The last embellishment I added were the tiny gold domes and the larger gold domes for the flower centers.

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Now that people is a winner of a card, absolutely gorgeous!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty! I need to give that technique a go!

Melina said...

so pretty! I love how you stamped the images :)

Lisa Kind said...

You did a fabulous job with this technique! All the stamps you used worked beautifully together! So pretty! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Joan Ervin said...

This is such a beautiful Valentine collage, Liz!!!! All the different elements look sooo fabulous and the diecuts on top make such pretty finishing details!!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

an elegant and vintage inspired creation...fabbo, Liz

Deborah Frings said...

Just so beautiful!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous work on this gorgeous Valentine!

Lynn said...

I love sponging you did. Very beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!