Wednesday, September 12, 2018

CCEE1837



Welcome to the CCEE Stampers blog, it is Maryann who is out hosttess with this weeks challenge.

According to the days of the year calendar it is Fortune cookie day, use this to inspire an oriental themed card.

I have not one fortune cookie stamp, and didn't have time to hunt down the very few oriental stamps I have, so I purchased these stickers for my card. This is a fast card, because I have been out of town this week as well, and it was the best I could do for this challenge.

The team has some great cards, so check out what my friends did on the CCEEStampers blogsite that is located HERE. While you are there, I hope you are motivated to play along with this week's challenge. 

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

fabulous card

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your beautiful Oriental symbols on this pretty red background!! I am also so glad you were out of town in my town and we got to craft away the day together!! Hugs!!

Lois said...

For a "fast card" this turned out really nice. I like those big, bold oriental stickers.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Good Will, Love, Peace, Joy......are there any better wishes for friends or special people in our lives?? Love your Asian card, mf!

MiamiKel said...

liz your card is fantastic! nothing wrong with stickers!

jojot said...

nothing wrong with a fast card when it is as fabulous and bold as this one it.....truly Asian inspired

Maryann said...

The designer paper and your stickers are a perfect match for this challenge.