Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Power Poppy's Power and Spark June challenge



Just doing one more card for the Power and Spark challenge this month on Power Poppy.'s blog. .
Working with digitals is so fun on the computer layering and overlapping this is so much easier than all the masking you have to do when stamping. I actually printed this twice, once on the kraft and once on the ivory. I cut the quote out from the ivory and placed it over where it was on the kraft. I used a white galaxy pen for the white and to lighten the flowers on the kraft paper before I colored it with my copic markers. I sponged the edges with walnut stain distress ink.

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Liz the way you masked this using the digi's is wonderful. The white comes out and looks awesome. Very pretty and great job with the computer skills. ;-) Thanks for playing in our June Bug challenge at Power Poppy!