Wednesday, June 21, 2017

CC EE1725

Hi everyone,


It's Frances here with our new  challenge for you all this week.

Yesterday was World Music Day; Music Day and Make Music Day .... so let's include something music related on our cards this week.

If you would like to play along, don't forget to come back here and post a link to your card on the Mr Linky over at the CCEEStampers blogsite that can be found here. Check out the team's cards while you are there. 

For my card, I used a stamp from Layers of Color. I also used an embossing folder that I inked with amber fossil oxide distressed ink. The pretty design paper I found in my stash of hoarded paper. Loved the little gold spots on it. I added some punched butterflies with pearled bodies. 




7 comments:

MiamiKel said...

OH Miss Liz, you know how much I love your work already but this card is just gorgeous! The little glitz to the paper is a beautiful pairing to the music note focal point - draws the eye right in. The colors are just magnificent! I love how it matched your blog, too :)

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a wonderful combination of colors!! I think you hit the nail on the head with this beauty! I can almost hear your card "sing"!

Lynn McAuley said...

Your inked embossed music make the perfect backdrop for your treble clef and butterflies!! Love the flecks of gold in that colorful background paper!! What a fabulous way to celebrate World Music Day!

Lois said...

What an interesting background, Liz! I love the butterflies scattered across the notes -- almost like they're the notes themselves.

Vicky Gould said...

Happy, happy card. I too love your dp!

jojot said...

love the sheen on the mini stars in the background ....really add depth and interest....great music themed card

StampOwl said...

Such a fun music card