Wednesday, July 6, 2016

CCEE1627 Ice Cream Day

Hello....Joanne here as our July CCEE Stampers Challenge hostess.  Here is her challenge for today......

July is National Ice Cream month.  We have some
 great sources forfresh creamy ice cream 
in our area, and I am sure that is true
 of the places where you live. 
  Let’s celebrate by having ice cream
 in some form on our cards. 
If you join in, please add a link to your card in a comment over on the CCEEstampers.blogspot.com site
 If posting on splitcoaststampers,
 please add CCEE1627 to keywords.


I used a digital image for my card today, colored with copic markers,  and grounped  with this great design paper from My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is handwritten, and I added organdy ribbon and some pearls.

Hope you are enjoying your summer and yours is not as hot as mine is. But then, that gives me an excuse to reach for my favorite Bluebell Ice Cream to cool myself off!!!  

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

delicious card, love the color combo.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I really like that half scalloped circle! Doesn't that ice cream with the chocolate sauce look delish!!

Vicky Gould said...

OMG, I want that right now! Look at that chocolate sauce...delicious card!

Lynn McAuley said...

That sweet bowl of chocolate covered ice cream scoops looks delicious!! Fabulous cone DP, bright colors, and pink bow make this sensational card a real standout!

Lois said...

You had the perfect DP to go with your ice cream today, Liz!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I want that sundae right in front of me NOW......in the midst of a heat wave, it would taste wonderfully cool and sweet