Wednesday, July 13, 2016

CCEE1628



Joanne here with our new CCEE Stampers Challenge for this week.......

Tomorrow is National Cow Appreciation Day.
  Let’s create a card with a cow or two on it.
  If you happen not to have cow images, then use another
‘farm’ animal.  Please add a fun sentiment OR make it as a get well card.
If you join in, please add a link to your card in a comment.
 If posting on Splitcoaststampers,
 please add CCEE1628 to keywords.

Having no great cow stamps, I found this fabulous digital on Google.
It reminded me of my grandaughter's cow she raised for 4-H years ago. I saw this cute sentiment on something, so computer generated it onto my card. I gave my grandaughter this card for her birthday.


6 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

What a wonderful birthday card for your granddaughter. Love that sentie too!!! Fun challenge!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love that cow with this awesome sentiment!! Don't we all wish that someone would leave the gate open every once in a while and we could just cut loose!

Fun background with the grass and cloudy skies. And, of course, that barbed wire!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

That's a great image you found, and it's perfect for your granddaughter. I love the sentiment too, and your simple coloring. Nicely done!

Lois said...

I'm sure your granddaughter loved her personalized birthday card -- reminding her of her 4H project. Cool sentiment!!!

jojot said...

wow....you aced this challenge....I just love that image you used and the scene you created.....wonderful....and made more special as you made it for a particular recipient, our GD

StampOwl said...

love that sentiment, and great cow image too