Wednesday, June 29, 2016

CCEE1626 Mixed media


We are ending the month with Vicky's final challenge for June as one that will use mixed media.
I used ink, acrylic paint, stenciling, Micron pen, sequins, and a sticker over a piece of design paper.
The roses are from Altenew. The sentiment is from Verve. I used a punched paper as my stencil and sponged on the key west acrylic paint. It did great for coverage on the design paper. I diecut the roses and used rose bud, rhubarb stem, and clay pot for my ink for the roses. I used pear tart, bamboo stalk, and cottage ivy for the leaves. The lace sticker I had in my stash from Dollar Tree.

Make sure you check out all the other creations from the other team members over at the blogsite.
If you want to join us, make sure you add CCEE1626 to your post on SCS. You can attach your card to the comments section over on the CCEE blog.


7 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

Liz, this is gorgeous. Love your colors and every inch of this beauty!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a sensational background for your beautiful roses! Awesome work on this fabulous mixed media design!

Lois said...

Lovely card, Liz! Your roses are beautiful.

Maryann said...

Beautiful mixed media combination

StampOwl said...

love all the different elements you have on this card.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

OOOOOOOOOOH.....I LOVE those Altenew roses and that great bg!! YOWZA!

Joanne (jojot) said...

loving the roses.....which are just one part of the beauty of this mixed media card....wow