Tuesday, June 16, 2015

ODBDSLC243

 
 

I haven't gotten to take part in the ODBDSLC challenges for quite some time. But today, I am homebound because of a tropical storm in the Gulf of Mexico. We' have had a little rain, but the news is on non[stop and hopefully it is not as damaging as they were predicting. No body really has to give me a reason to stay home, as I will gladly spend time in my craft room without too much of a reason. I love this lighthouse from ODBD and I added the die cut gulls and the letters dad. I hope all dads out there have a great Father's Day! I will be spending a little time with mine.

6 comments:

Lois said...

I always liked that lighthouse, Liz, and the addition of the die-cut seagulls and d-a-d make this a wonderful card.

Alshandra said...

Wonderful card Liz. Love the sun behind the lighthouse and the seagulls that you added. Love the background too. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge. Elizabeth

Ginny Maxam said...

Awesome card, Just love it!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Dad card Liz!! I love the added seagulls and sun behind the lighthouse!! Great background and design! Great take on the inspiration!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

Graciellie Design said...

What a great card this is Liz! Love the textures, layers, dimension colors... Wow! Stunning work. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Our Daily Bread Designs. PS: stay safe!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Lz!!! It's perfect for Dad!!! I am so glad that you had a chance to play the ODBD challenge!!! Glad to see you there!!