Sunday, June 28, 2015

CAS on Sunday 61

 


The challenge on CAS on Sunday #61 was to make a one layered card. That is one of my favorite things to do and I really like making one layered collage cards. So, on my card today, I used an old retired background stamp from Stampin' Up, then I do some multilayered stamping using some Kitchen Sink Stamps for the pen and butterfly, The postage stamp and cancelation stamps are also Kitchen Sink Stamps. Then for the final thing was to ink an embossing folder and stamp with it the geometric pattern. I wanted to leave some of the card clear of all stamping as it is a CAS card.

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty!!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fabulous collage design, Liz! Beautiful work!

anja curvers said...

Wow lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.