Wednesday, June 24, 2015

CCEE1526 Weddings


Hi, today is my last challenge to host for June. As a child, I remember the local newspaper selected a June bride to feature in a specially published section of the paper in the month of June. Only one was selected, so I am sure it was a great honor. For our final challenge of the month, make a card featuring a bridal couple or a wedding cake.
For fun check these out: 
www.Pinterest.com/aspecialday/creative-wedding-cakes

It is a great source of inspiration.  We would love to see you share your ideas and creativity with us so please link them here. It you post your card on SCS please use CCEE1526 as you keyword.


I had some fun using my embossing plate like it was a icing decorating kit. Not sure of the source for the little bride and groom. The leaves are from Stampendence and the hydrangea punch is from Martha Stewart.  The design paper is from my stasch of old Stampin' Up design papers. 
I
 

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

love your beautiful 3 tiered wedding cake.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a pretty cake you chose for inspiration, Liz. The tiers are wonderful, and you kept the intricate embossing! Nice use of the dp from your stash.

Vicky Gould said...

Beautifully decorated wedding "cake"...a keepsake for sure!

Lois said...

A lovely wedding cake, Liz! I like all the embossing -- looks just like swirly icing!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your elegant embossed wedding cake!! So very pretty!

Joanne (jojot) said...

you have both the bride and groom AND the cake.....so lovely and pretty