Sunday, December 18, 2011

SSIC120

The challenge was to do a card that told the real story of Christmas. I loved this new stamp I bought at Archievers recently. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up. I added some glittered paper and foil paper to give it that royal look and I love the rich textures and patterns on the wisemen's robes.  I've about completed my cards for this Christmas season. It is my hope that we are all still seeking Christ and that He is an ever present part of our lives not only at Christmas but everyday of our lives. Christmas blessings and Peace on earth.

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a gorgeous image of the wise men and beautiful coloring. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ. Have a Merry and Blessed Christmas.

Grace said...

Beautiful Liz! Love your coloring and the rich royal tones! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!