Friday, December 30, 2011

Fussy and Fancy Challenge 53

Well, the new year is almost here and 2011 is about done. My stamping resolution for 2012 is to find a new challenge or two to try. So, I guess I am starting early on that one, as I found this one over at Fussy and Fancy that I have never done before. They are celebrating their 2nd anniversary this week, so the challenge was to use animal print on a birthday card. Cheetah just seems to go with almost everything these days, so I tried them with these poppies from Flourishes. It is stamped in Tuxedo black and colored with copic markers. The papers are black, red, cheetah print dp, and kraft. The kraft paper distorted the colors somewhat, but I liked how it turned out.
         Happy New Year to all of my followers, family, and friends!
May 2012 be prosperous
and happy for you.

1 comment:

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Brilliant take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy, and good luck. Happy new year, from Lisbeth K