Sunday, December 4, 2011

CAS147

I had a great few days with my sister, Lynn, who really is the one responsible for me ever owning a stamp. After quite an adventure to Canton and alot of obstacles along the way, we got back to Houston and headed straight to the Acheiver's out in Katy. I found this adorable little stamp with matching dp and could not resist it. I decided to use it for the latest CAS challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  I added some flower soft for the fur and did my coloring with copic markers.

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Thanks for a great weekend filled with love and laughter and so many fun memories!!

What a delightful design with these two vintage girls in their winter finery!! Beautiful work on this sensational holiday card, Liz!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, you brave girls...going to Canton in the cold and rain!!! Hope you found some awesome bargins!! Your card is absolutely precious...the image is sooo sweet and the paper is wonderful!!!!