Friday, January 28, 2011

Speedy the Cat's Friends' challenge

The challenge this week is to make a Valentine. Instead of using the hearts from Mark's Finest Papers' Hearts, hearts, hearts set, I decided to diecut my hearts and use the pansies from the January released sets. The sentiment is from Hearts, Hearts, Hearts. I loved these colors from Basic Grey's Indian Summer. I colored my pansies with my copic markers and put white gel pen dots around my heart. Handmade Valentines are a wonderful way to tell  someone special how much you love them. Be sure to stop back by next week to get a peek at some of the soon to be released new sets from Mark's Finest Papers.

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is so pretty with the pansies on top of the heart! Gorgeousness - Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a beautifully created card with a vintage touch....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends and....you would also be eligible for the Crazy4Challenges challenge of shabby chic or vintage

Susan said...

So very lovely with the darker hues and perfect for those pansies. Isn't it wonderful to think outside the box!

Hope all is well with you, dear sis in Jesus

Harriet Skelly said...

Liz I love those pansies on top of the heart - this is such a beauty! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

redwasher1 said...

Liz, this is just beautiful!!! love the pansies on the heart!
thanks for it with us at Speedy's Friends