Saturday, January 1, 2011

DD12days08

The challenge for today's Daily Dare's 12 days of Christmas challenge was to be inspired by your new Year's Resolution. I decided that after catching on camera a few beautiful sunrises and sunsets this year that maybe I should get up to see more sunrises this year, and get outside as the sun is setting too., Maybe getting in harmony with nature is God's way of sending us a wonderful way to release the stresses and burdens of every day life simply by enjoying the beauty He provides everyday.

I used a piece of Basic Grey paper to stamp on as the background. I used tuxedo black and some tangerine and rose pink to sponge in some of the additional colors for the sky.  I drew in the fence with a black pen as I also drew in a few birds in the sky.All the stamps and sentiments are from Mark's Finest Papers.

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful scene with one of my favorite trees!! Who doesn't love sunrises and sunsets?