Monday, May 17, 2010

Stampin' Sisters in Christ 39

This is a very old stamp from my collection and love the vintage look of this little Campbell Soup kid.
The verse seems to fit perfect with the challenge that is going on over on Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week to use something musical. I added the little treble clef paper clip for an additional touch. I went for a distressed look for this with torn paper and ink distressed edges on the paper. The ripe tomato paper is from MArk's Finest Papers and the design paper is from Basic Grey. I used a piece of kiwi kiss cs and also kiwi ribbon.

3 comments:

Grace said...

Liz this is absolutely adorable!!! I too love the vintage image and wow... your sentiment is just perfect! Love the color combo and fun card! Thanks for your continued support of Stampin Sisters in Christ! We appreciate you!!!

Lovely Linda said...

Awww Liz - this is juts adorable! I love that darling image and those colours - perfect, such a fun and warm car - you have such a good eye for colour my friend! We love it that you were able to join us for this weeks Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge and would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Candace said...

This is sooo cute! I just love that image! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges! Hugs!