Saturday, May 29, 2010

Speedy's Friends' Blog Challenge #5

Vicki selected our challenge this week as silhouettes. I loved these palm trees from Mark's Finest Papers' Our Family Tree set. I brayered the bermuda bay ink onto the white panel. The light blue paper, white paper, and yellow paper are from Mark's finest Papers. I punched out a circle for the sun and used a Martha Stewart punch for the border pattern. The sentiment is also from the same Our Family Tree set.

I hope you join Speedy's Friends this week in the challenge and link your card over on
 Mark's Finest Papers' Blog.

2 comments:

Claudine Poch said...

Very pretty! I like the colors and the punch you used.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Liz - fabulous sample card! I would also like to thank you for the awesome job on commenting on our players cards! I KNOW they appreciate hearing from us!