Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday Challenge #67

I was so pleased at the quick turn around on my latest order from Flourishes and decided to use this stamp for today's challenge. We were to use chipboard on the card. I used a chipboad circle and stamped the compass onto the circle. I used morning sun cardstock from Mark's Finest Papers and a piece of Basic Grey dp. I used   twine to lace up the side of the card. I used some of my lighter colors of Copic markers to color the map. I colored the needles on the compass with a gold gel pen.

3 comments:

Dee Jackson said...

Hey girl!! I just love this set. Your card is wonderful!! I hope all is well with you:)

Lynn McAuley said...

What a great card!! Love the new releases by Flourishes!! You have really shown this one off beautifully!

Betty Wright said...

Liz, this is just fantastic! LOVE the design and coloring! Your use of the chipboard is inspired! Thanks so much for playing FTTC! I NEED that background!