Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mark's Finest Papers


I was very sad to make the decision to leave Stampin' Up as a demonstrator, because for 8 years it was my main source for inks, papers, and stamps. Now I have discovered a whole new world out there in the papercraft industry and what fun I am having. I recently decided to try some of Faith's papers over at
 Mark's Finest Papers. This tomato red and yum yum blue eyes cardstock were the first ones I purchased and they just arrived today. Faith also had the new Basic Grey collections in the handy 6 by 6 inch size that I love. I decided that although these were not exactly the standard colors used for Valentines, I found they worked perfect with this sheet out of the Sugar Rush collection from Basic Grey. I used my Martha Stewart punches, my nestabilities scalloped heart, and this other spellbinder diecut. I don't know all the names of them. I can either take away precious creative time to learn them, or say what the heck I need to play!!! So, guess which I choose???I'm spreading my crafting dollars around  and am thoroughly enjoying all the wonderful things I have discovered. BTW, the image is from Hampton Art Stamps. I love vintage stamps. I've been so anxious to get started on my Valentines because it is my next favorite card making time of the year. I sell my cards and now my domino necklaces in a shop where I rent a booth space. So, it is time to get those Valentines up on the shelves!!!! It has been fun.

4 comments:

Markie's Mom said...

Oh! Liz, this is FABULOUS!!!!!! I love your coloring and layout! YUM!

Joanne (jojot) said...

your card is awesome....and I could be wrong, but is that a new absolutely fabulous banner at the head of your blog....loving that flourish...wowza

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Vibrant and fun!

Jenny Gropp said...

This is FUN, FUN, FUn. love it!