Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Belli Challenge #83- Hearts


This is the week that I officially got to join in the fun at the Creative Belli Blog as a design team member. Joining my stamping friends, Anne and Joan will be so delightful as I have been followers of their work for some time now. You are invited to play along in this two week long challenge to make a card using a heart by either stamping it, diecutting it, or creating it in various of ways. It is up to you to make it with and however you want. I used my spellbinders to make mine using cardstock and this lovely piece of Basic Grey from the Origins pack. I guess it is not your traditional colors for Valentine's Day. Sorry, Anne. I do know how you love RED. I stamped the card base using Stampin' UP's Bella Toile background stamp with old olive ink.

11 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

You're right, those are not traditional Valentine's colors, but your scalloped hearts are so fun and the stamped background panel is lovely! Welcome to the team!

Lynn McAuley said...

Congratulations to the newest Belli Girl!! What talent and artistic originality you bring to the team!

Love this beautiful Valentine!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful..Congrats on being a Belli girl..I just got this paper and love it..Super card.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love this nontraditional card, Liz!! The big scalloped heart in that lovely dp, framed by that big die cut is fabulous!! We are so glad to have you as a Belli girl!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, Liz...your first Belli card is a real beauty!!!! I LOVE the colors you used and how cool to use the nesties hearts and frame!!!! I am sooo excited to be working with you on the Belli team...you are so talented and bring so much to our little group!!! Hugs!!

Holly said...

Welcome to the Belli team, Liz! I'm so happy you've joined us! Look at this gorgeous heart card - love the nontraditional colors! I love the frame behind the scalloped hearts - so fun!

Fern said...

Hi Liz! Welcome aboard, so glad to have you on the team!! I really love what you did on this card, the colors are fantastic!! Beautiful card!

joy said...

When you first posted this card, I loved it. The colors are wonderful! It reminds me of spring!

Maria Matter said...

this is just so lovely Liz! I love these non traditional colors!!!
Blessings, Maria

Chrissy D said...

Liz, we are THRILLED to have you join the team!!! Your project is sooo pretty! TFS!

Jess said...

Fab card! Love the yellow and green combo!