Tuesday, December 22, 2009

FTTC 47_ATC


Wow, these are fun to make, quick to make, and uses up some valuable scraps. I'll have to make some more of these ATC projects. I had the poppy out from my SCS color challenge card, so it seemed to work with some scraps I had left over from my scrapbook pages I have to make 12 sets of for my family members. We do scrapbook pages for each other as our Christmas gift to each other and then add it to our wonderful family book of which we each have one. They have become quite an heirloom. My sister, Lynn, is the creative genius of this project that we have done for over 10 years now. You should see the elaborate year division pages Lynn makes to separate the years in the book. She takes each family member's picture to use on the page. It has ranged from being in snowglobes to jumping out of wrapped packages. It is always amazing what she comes up with on those pages. This year we had elf hats and was passing a toy through a window frame. Can't wait to see how that turns out. I'll have to take some photos and load them here on my blog to share.

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

So very pretty!! I wrapped my nesties and put them under the tree!!