Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Color Throw Down #67


I could not find any of my Dusty Durango except for the ink, so here's what I came up with!!!!!
I think it strange that the color challenges keep using up my hoarded stash of some of the past "in colors (just goes to show how popular they still are--this week the soft sky, one week it was purely pomegrante, and one week it was baja breeze.) I have never understood why they get rid of colors that are still so marketable!!! Doesn't make sense to me!!! Luckily, I still have a limited amount of them.

8 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What beautiful cards! Liz, your color throwdown is fab.......and tough colors too! that cross is just lovely! Great job, girl!!

dpkennedy said...

Lovely card! Don't hoard it, use it! Easy for me to say....not to do!! LOL! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Elise said...

This is some breath taking use of color and excellent stamping! I sooooo agree about the S/U! In-Color conundrum! It can pay to hoard, but what to do with that tangerine tango color from the last set! Doh! Anywhoo, I'm glad you still have some of the colorful goodness, when you need it! Great job with the CTD challenge!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, I love your punched frame! This image is perfect for fall.....very striking!

Broni said...

So pretty, Liz!! I love how the MS punch looks on your card!! Thanks for playing!

Davi said...

The way you used the colors and all the awesome textures and layers are wonderful. Love it!!

Krista said...

Gorgeous card Liz !

Tammy Hershberger said...

There are so many of those In Colors that I still love! I agree with you... why do they get rid of them? LOVE your card, Liz! That border around the flowers is beautiful! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!