Monday, February 9, 2009



Today's challenge on SCS was to cut out a part of your card from some design paper, a stamp, or cuttlebugged embossed image to create some of the design. I love this paper I found at my local scrapbook store because I loved the colors. I guess that is the first thing that draws be to pretty designed paper--color. This was a pretty simple card. The hardest part was cutting out the tulip. I stamped it onto cameo coral cardstock and I just added the darker shades with my copic markers. I was pleasantly surprised that the copics covered so well for the leaves. Stamping on a colored cardstock does distort the color somewhat, but I liked the final results.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

This paper is awesome and your cutting of that tulip is amazing!!! Love you layout here! Fantastic card ... love it!!