Tuesday, February 17, 2009



It is so fun when you get a surprise in the mail from a new friend. A while back I got some stamped images from Joan Ervin. They were images from Crafty Secrets, and all the little children in the images had the sweetest little faces. I decided to use one of these images for today's color challenge on Splitcoaststampers. The colors were kiwi kiss, rose red, and more mustard. These are three colors I would not have necessarily put to gether on my own. But then, isn't that why doing this challenge is so much fun? If you are just getting started in this hobby, I encourage you to visit Splitcoaststampers.com and check out the thousands of ideas that are shared there on a daily basis. I give them all the credit for all the ways I have grown and perfected my skills. WARNING: you might begin to spend more time looking and have less time for stamping.

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Love the shapes and colors you have used to frame this delightfully colored image!! What a sweet, sweet card!!