Monday, December 31, 2018

Mojo Monday 506


I was so happy to see Julee Tilman still doing her Mojo Monday challenges over on her blog that can be found here..  Her sketch for this week made a great layout for one of the many thank you cards I need to make.  I used an old SU leaf stamp and flower stamp for this card. My new year's stamping resolution is to take my rubber off the wood to condense my storage spaces in my stamping room. In doing that I am going through lots of my old stamps that I still want to keep. (like these two). I have already gotten most of my thank you sentiments off the wood and onto cling foam and into DVD boxes labeled as such. Makes for easier finding as well. I am making my stamping room user friendly for me. I really don't care what stamps came with the set, when they were purchased and it really doesn't matter too much what company made them either. I am of the age now that I just want to stamp, find things easily, keep them in some kind of order, and in less space. In doing so and finding them easier, I plan to make use of more of my old, but well loved stamps in my collection. Happy 2019 and happy stamping days ahead to you!!

Technique: debossed embossing'
Inks: Distress Oxide Inks

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!