Wednesday, August 1, 2018

SC708 and Back to Basics &Beyond #8


I love the elegant look that embossing adds to a card. This was for the Sketch Challenge on Splitcoaststampers today and also for the Back to Basic &Beyond challenge today to use embossing on my card. You can find that challenge HERE

I used versafine black for the flower image and the scripture. I used distress oxide inks for the leaves and sponging on the flower. The scripture stamp is from Rubbernecker, the flower and leaves are from some retired sets from Stampin' Up.  I used gold liquid pearls for the flower center.

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, thanks for sharing with us on Back to Basics and Beyond, Hazelx

Crafting Queen said...

Such an elegant card. Love the embossing folder you used in the card. Thanks for joining us at BBB. Anesha