Saturday, February 3, 2018

F is for farm life


I have a sister in law that loves pigs. Every card sending event in the year, I get a pig card from her. So I have been trying to come up with some pigs to retaliate with. So, when I saw that the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers' Challenge this week was to may a farm card....pigs of course came to mind.
Inside this card it is going to say.."..if pigs fly, you better look for the strings that are attached!"

Check out the fun for this challenge HERE

6 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Haha, I love that sentiment and the stunning card you've made to go with it. Thanks for sharing at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers
Jane

Chris Dring said...

This is fabulous!! Love that wee piggy stamp, and your sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining our Farm Life challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Lindsey said...

Balloon pigs, so clever as a spin on *flying* pigs! And I love your idea for the inside sentiment. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love pigs, too!! These high-flying ones are certainly a delight!!

Donna said...

Those wee flying piggies are super cute!!
Thanks for joining Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers for some farm life :)

Dotty Jo said...

Simply fabulous - totally my kinda card! Thanks so much for playing at SoSS, Jo x