Wednesday, February 14, 2018

CCEE1807



Hi friends, Kelly is here again this week with a new challenge -
a Tic Tac Toe challenge.

The Tic Tac Toe challenge is based on this fun photo I made:

I used love theme, any critter, and sequins. I had fun using my little lizard die for the first time. 
 I used this Valentines card for my youngest grandson. 

Hope you will stop by the cceestampers blog to see all the fabulous creations of the team, and also to play along with us. If you post your card on SCS, be sure to use CCEE1807 as your keyword. 

3 comments:

Lois said...

That's a very unusual critter on such a feminine card! But he's really cute!

Lynn McAuley said...

Sensational texture on those letters!! I love the lazy lizard at the bottom, too, Liz! Great Valentine!

jojot said...

love the feel of texture on the hearts......love the lizard for two reasons....one, it is your 'avatar name;, and secondly, I spent many vacation weeks iin Aruba where the lizards bake in the sun right along with you.....very creativve